View Single Post
      03-26-2013, 12:17 PM   #27
CDM3DCT
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Jet Black M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Honestly, the stuff just adjacent to the track was great. As I said above, we paid $30 total for Sat and Sun and parked just to the SW of the track, maybe two city blocks from the road that runs down the western edge of the track. We got to the track about an hour before the F1 race and were still able to park in that front lot. Paying the silly price for FIA parking just doesn't make sense for me unless you're bringing your P1 or 918.
Seems like my decision has been made in terms of parking. The GF isn't thrilled about my trip to Austin so had to settle for average living arrangements and save the rest to spend on a trip with her ill be staying at the HoJo in San Antonio. Although I will say I'm sorta curious to take the trip down to the border. I've heard mixed reports about New Laredo. Any thoughts anyone?

Anyone else in Turn 12? There should be a mini meet at the event although I'd be in my rental 4banger. I guess I could slap an M badge on it and run to the risk of being photographed and ridiculed on the forum.
Appreciate 0