Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [0.00]
WTT: Saddle Leather Interior for Dakota Black Leather

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello All,

I know its a long shot, but I'm looking to trade my saddle interior on my 335i Sedan for a Dakota Black leather setup. I still have a couple months left until I return to the states from deployment, but I would be ready to make the swap as early as June.

My interior is 9/10 condition, car has 23,000 miles and the previous owner always rode solo; only reason I say 9 is because of a small amount of normal wear on the driver seat bolster, however, its nothing major. I conditioned the leather every two weeks for the 5 months I drove it before putting the car in storage for deployment.

I am looking for sports seats, power, and heated (same as mine)

I am not sure if the rear seats fold down, I never thought to check before I left but I will once I return if thats a factor for you.

Obviously, the condition of the black leather would need to be as close to perfect as possible, as I'm not looking for any cash exchange, just the interior (front and rear seats, center console, and all door trims)

The pictures I have posted are ones I took for insurance purposes before I decided to try and make this swap so they are not intended to represent selling the seats, though they do a decent job of conveying the current condition.

Let me know if you would be interested in this, I live in Fort Sill, Oklahoma, however, I am in the Dallas, Texas area frequently as that is my hometown, I am willing to travel if it means meeting in the middle, or something to the effect, Let me know!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0