03-02-2021, 01:56 AM   #8
Markos ZimZimma
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW F31 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulla View Post
I know that without parts for them to work their magic it is circa £300. But I'd pay that and more for what they do to the car.
Last time I was with them they set up my 993 C4S and I decided to spend the day exploring Coventry....a day I will never get back...glad I went to the Two-Tone museum and I did find an odd place with shipping container shops where I got some great vinyl but part from that what a hole.
When I take the E91 up I am going home the same day via train and will then train back the next day to get the car.

If you can afford it or scrape the money together over time I'd just go to them. They are the only people I would use for chassis work just don't expect much if you choose to spend the day in Coventry..
Your love of Coventry made me lol!

£300 isn't bad at all, as long as they don't recommend Ohlins all round maybe they are an option! I'm going to call them today to see how familiar they are with E9X M Sport suspension woes...

997 sounds lovely... and I bet it's not as crashy as the E91... My old Z4M Coupe with 60k on it had a rock hard drive yet still wasn't as crashy as this damn wagon... I had adaptive magride on an Audi a few years back and that was insanely good at ironing out UK roads, shame they like to leak so much though...

Last edited by Markos ZimZimma; 03-02-2021 at 02:22 AM..
Appreciate 0