View Single Post
      03-17-2024, 06:34 PM   #2
suspect
.******.
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10E92335 View Post
This is gonna be a post two months in the making trying to scour forums for information to no avail trying to fix my completely bone stock 2010 N54 335i. I'm gonna list everything i know about my car right now Any help would be hugely appreciated! hoping someone in here knows a whole lot more than i do.

Symptoms are as follows:
No Long Cranks ---> Starts to extreme rough idle jumping around 1200RPM---> Only slight rough idle once closed loop (very minor shakes every second or so increasing frequency with the amount of RPMs) ---> hard to hold RPMs stable (drops slightly over time even with the same throttle input) ---> Burble with stock exhaust as RPMs drop (may be normal IDK)

What i know:

- Bank 1+2 LTFTs 25-30% at idle, starts at 20-25 slight increase with throttle to a max of 30
- Bank 1+2 STFTs close to 0 at idle but increase greatly with throttle but drop to 8-10% holding at same RPMs
- 02 sensor values in normal ranges of each other and act with normal behaviour in response to throttle
- Normal LPFP and HPFP values
- Extreme Rough Idle in open loop and only slightly rough once in closed loop
- Spark plugs (Brand New) blackened after less than 20km (although car doesnt move from driveway and idles mostly)
- Spark plugs pulled and completely dry

Things already done

- PCV Valve replaced
- 6x Ignition Coils (Eldor)
- 6x Spark Plugs (OEM Bosch)
- Vanos Solenoids Cleaned
- Both MAP sensors "Cleaned" (Intake Manifold Sensor black even after cleaning in which it was covered in gunk)

Thankyou for your time and Thankyou for your help in advance
What values are you getting for your AFR, HPFP and LPFP? Log would help. How are you checking these values?
Appreciate 0