View Single Post
      07-28-2014, 01:36 PM   #52
koreez88
Всем привет ;)
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla

This.

Taxi drivers do adapt though. You can get a regular cab through Uber, and there's also Flywheel that most taxi cabs support nowadays.
Now, if they could get off that headset and stop chattin with someone in a foreign language for the length of the entire ride, that would be great.

Not sure how it is in the rest of the USA, but in the Bay most Taxi cabs are Prius and Escape. I don't remember the last time I was picked up in a Crown Vic, but then again, I only use taxi as a last resort when Uber and Lyft do prime time/surge pricing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
If the immigrants would actually provide vehicles that aren't PIECES OF SHIT with drivers that were FRIENDLY and SPOKE ENGLISH, the boys and girls from Uber would have never found a whole in the market son.

Nothing wrong with a little friendly competition. As opposed to bitching and complaining, the taxis should take notice and step up their shit.

Like I said: there used to be no other choice. You needed a taxi, you were going to sit in a garbage Crown Vic with 500,000 miles on it that smelled like BO on torn up seats. NO LONGER!
Appreciate 0