View Single Post
      04-26-2014, 08:39 AM   #6
335i-boy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkuba View Post
They aren't really 'my' dealer, I have only just bought the car, so I haven't picked one yet, as I haven't needed one yet. I just called them as they are closest to me.

I don't know them, and they don't know me, so I would feel a bit funny turning up with my seat to show them.

Instead, I was thinking that once Blackman's contact me to discuss, I can mention to them that I will be passing on this information to Brighton BMW if I am not satisfied with the solution/end result.
Ahh. My bad. I thought they were the dealer you used.

Nevertheless, as you have said, it would definitely be a good idea to pass on that information to Brighton BMW. You don't want to sound like, "..if you don't fix my seat I am going tell Brighton's that you do a crap job..". Just let them know whatever happens you are going to let Brighton's know of your situation as they were the ones who recommended Blackman's to you.
2008 E92 335i M-Sport | Sapphire Black | Sunroof | Creme Beige | Poplar Grey | Logic 7 | 6AT | 19" AG M359's | Michelin PS4S | LUX V3 | MHD V5 E40 | Steve AZ Walbro inline | Vishnu DCI | BMS CP | AR Design Catless DP's | Forge DV's | Helix IC | (Stock Cat. back) |
Appreciate 0