View Single Post
      09-18-2014, 10:54 AM   #25
MRSSIIM3
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 SO

hows tranny a 7/10? you get the option of a manual and in terms of auto transmissions, this current DCT is better than any of the competitors transmissions (RS5, C63, e92 M3...etc). I guess if you compare it to Porsche's PDK then it might not beat that but its pretty damn good

ditto what people said here about reviewing the ceramics...it seemed like his main gripe was the cost. he kind of failed to realized that most people aren't getting ceramics. if you are getting ceramic brakes then you personally value them 10/10 if its worth spending 8k on. and if you arent, why review the cost aspect in making the decision to rate them. maybe they still are an 8/10 but not for the reasons he stated. 9/10 here for me, especially compared to the previous M3's brakes

handling and comfort are def 9/10 or even 10/10 for me. it feels so smooth in comfort mode and i'm sure if we put on econo tires or something more comfortable, and if the car didn't have as much road and wind noise, it would be up there with a luxury sedan in terms of road feel. then when you throw it into sport mode, it feels so planted and stable. the only thing is theres so much power that even with the electronic diff thats in it, i cant seem to put any power down coming out of corners

overall kind of wacky review not a fan of it
Appreciate 0