01-28-2014, 01:25 PM   #19
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINeely View Post
Share your recipe if you don't object; I make pizza all the time and could use some of those sauce tips
That was back in the pizza shop days. We're both busy enough to forgo homemade sauce for our personal pizzas; so instead we bought a jar of sauce from just about every manufacture at our local grocery store. Taste tested all of them and selected the one that was most like ours. Now we have about 10 jars of that one in the pantry. That brand is expensive so when it's BOGO, we stock up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
The only pizza I will eat now is Anthonys Coal Fired Pizza. If I am going to waste the calories eating pizza it will not be any of the other chains. My gf was craving little caesars a few months back (don't ask me why I have no idea) I went to pick one up... worst pizza I have probably ever eaten. I remember them being super thin but this thing was like a freaking loaf of bread, horrible. At the local NASA events they use to order pizzas after the races Saturday and they would always get dominos. That was horrible also, now don't get me wrong, I ate it (free food), and it was better than little caesars, but I would not go out and order it myself.
I haven't had little caesars in what must be 18 - 20 years. Back then it was good pizza. Never thought that hot and ready garbage stuff would be any good. Thread confirmed.