10-04-2010, 06:22 PM   #46
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
No_Country
Rep
Drives: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by klipseracer View Post
How is it creepy to reply to someone thanking them for trying to help you find your phone?
Because it makes it look like you're trying to "trick" her into giving you her number. It also looks bad because she never told you to contact her before you send her that text. If you get lucky enough that she replies and she actually is into you, then guess what? The games weren't necessary at all. Frankly, it's something a teenager would do.

Quote:
But some girls you HAVE to have a fairly connecting impression on otherwise they won't crack open. I know girls who literally want to be knocked off their socks all the time otherwise they aren't interested. Going in like John Doe does saying, "Hi. My name is John. Whats your name. I like you. lets have dinner?" is just way too bland. Yes its true that if she really likes you then she'll fall for that, but the girls you REALLY want get that shit all day and you need to be persuasive...
Only someone with Asperger's would just immediately ask a woman to dinner like that. I never suggested that. Also, if you think you can "persuade" a woman to sleep with you, you're going to be wrong most of the time. They either will or they won't based on your personality, looks, status, and a number of other factors. Sometimes it does take time for people to warm up to each other, no doubt. However, they usually have some idea of whether they will or the won't not long after meeting you. Childish games and tricks aren't going to help change their mind, and are for the most part transparent.

Quote:
Any man can go ask for her number straight up and I'm certainly not saying purchasing artwork is a part of my routine or that its even necessary. I'm simply suggesting to create a door for plan B during the first conversation by finding out her interests. Guys that are persuasive get laid. Guys who are honest, get laid less.
Finding out a persons interests is just a natural part of meeting someone new anyway. You don't have to force it. As for your persuasive/honest comment, that's just nonsense. You're not going to "persuade" a woman to sleep with you most of the time.

Quote:
When I think of people asking for a girls number it feels soooo repetitive, predictable and somewhat cliche.
*If* you get her number via your little trick, and she continues to talk to you, it's because she knew what you were up to all along and gave you her number anyway. In other words, you might just as well asked for her number and put aside the games.

When you play games, women actually know what you're doing, and most of them have seen it all before.

Last edited by radix; 10-04-2010 at 06:27 PM..
Appreciate 0