View Single Post
      05-27-2012, 10:44 AM   #7
templarklimek
templarklimek
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15' X6M, 12' R8 V10,

Thanks guys,

Dating in the western world seems to be a world turned upside down. If your a loser with tats all over your body, a sideways basball cap, and pant's below your knees and no job, They love you(straight or gay). But if you treat them well, know you are supposed to tip valet, yawn your boring.

I thought it was odd she mentioned just being out of relationship, I can't heal that quickly personally. It took me 6 months to begin to feel ok after the last one.

And yes to avoid the weakness of texting or asking "what did I do wrong" kinda questin I delete all ability to contact.

Ever watch the movie "idiocracy" with luke wilson. It's about a world set a few hundred years in future wear only "dumb" people have had children. Sadly it's coming true. I hired a new guy who kept missing work, causing drama, and then got a nice looking girl pregnant. He quits saying a found a better, awesome job. Trying to sew discord with my men. Naturally a week later he was fired from his new job lamenting why did he quit working for me as it was the best thing he ever had(I loaned him money for down payment on his fancy truck too). But girls/guys seem to love the "loser".. They breed, they don't care about the future. Someone else will pay for them.

I've been "going Galt" for a few years now. Watch/read Atlas Shrugged. It's about men who are taken for granted and used to keep the world/society working. just being used all the time and taken for granted giving up and dropping out. BUT, when that happens we take our productivity, innovation and hard work with us. THEN society will fail..Without us, who pays the taxes for losers to be well fed losers, keeps the lights working, designs the cars, creates employment.

Well, better take my dog for a walk, my only companion.
Appreciate 0