Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdadkel View Post
Anyone see the premiere of the TUF last night? Im more excited about this season than I have been in a few seasons because of the coaches. Love him or hate him, Chael is the best talker/salesman in the game right now for UFC. Not sure if JJ is going to get into some mind games or trash talk with him, but interesting to watch and see.
Funny part from last night was when one of JJ's training partners fought. He really was not THAT impressive but Chael was all over JJ about making him the first pic, and how the next 10 years of training would be weird if he wasnt his first pic. Most entertaining night of TUF in the last 3 seasons!
TUF was great, def one of the better season premiers. I really enjoyed how it felt more like a documentary, rather than bad reality tv. The families being there really added to it

and yea, that was an epic line by Chael, he even had Dana rolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
He wasn't only ripped, his skin looked paper thin and he was really vascular, looked super lean like he never re-hydrated after the weigh-in. Swore I saw some bitch tits too, but again, I'm hoping not.
Mike Dolce was on mmajunkie yesterday and he said he helped Vitor this last training camp and that was why he looked so good

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
I thought vitor looked ripped and if anyone's seen him answer questions on trt he never gives a straght answer.

TUF was good. They changed the format up a bit which was refreshing. Really hope to see some confrontation to build up the fight. Some killer fighters on the show.
yea, it was def refreshing, glad they finally changed something, it was getting very stale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
lol yeah that shit was gold!

It was pretty funny to me seeing how all the black dudes wanted to be on JJ's team >_<! And why do they always have perfect physiques O_O!!! It's like taking the DNA of Check Kongo and adding it into every male black fighter!

Donno about the first fight pick from JJ tho, we'll see how it works out next week.

Anyone else think got a giggle when the dad said he was living off coupons, powder milk and spam? I was rooting for him cuz it was for his two kids but that sentence had me reeling.

I want to see the Donkey Kong double fist kid get KTFO. Seriously bro? DK first attack?
yea, all the ripped black dudes wanted to be w/ JBJ, thought that was funny. But I like JBJ first pick over Chaels, that dude looks mean as fuck

i felt bad for a couple of guys who lost, including the father w/ his two kids there and the guy who only had like $100 to his name after his wife left him and lost his house

the double fist dude was ridiculous, specially screaming right before he did it
Appreciate 0