12-09-2013, 04:00 PM   #1
Caggs
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

SOLD

Like New: BBS/OEM Style 230 Wheels 19 Staggered Setup

Selling wheels and tires, mounted, with OEM (pre-LCI) tpms already installed.
I live near King of Prussia, in the Philly burbs. Wheels are located within 15-20 minutes of the KOP mall. Im only looking to sell these wheels locally and not looking to separate wheels/tires.

Here are the details & pictures:
--
WHEELS: OEM/BBS Style 230s

Within the past month I just had all four wheels road force balanced by RT Tuning in Landsdale (cost: $105) and all balance weights are hidden behind the spokes of the wheels for a nice clean look (not shown in picture but can send pic if you like).

Front: 19 x 8, et37
Rear: 19x9, et39
BMW Center Caps included (like new)

No rash, No bends, No issues, guaranteed. They are in like-new condition. Available upon request I have the road force balance report from RT Tuning proving all 4 wheels are perfectly round and have no cracks.
--
TIRES: Bridgestone Potenza RFTs

Both rear tires are brand new 10/32s tread depth and come with Tire Rack Road Hazzard Insurance in the event you need to replace the wheel. Front wheels have 80% tread left (8/32). Available upon request is a report from Ottos BMW from less than 1 month ago showing the tread depth and car has been garaged since that time with less than 500k miles put on it.

Rear: 255/30R-19 (Brand New @ $360ea.)
Front: 225/35R-19
TPMS: Will work for Pre-LCI models up to 2011

NO PLUGS, NO ISSUES. Guaranteed.
--
PRICE: Asking $1800 OBO (Wheels are ready to go, nothing needed!) Email jcaggiula(at)gmail.com for more pictures, questions, or for the reports I mentioned above - please no lowball offers and...

cash and local offers will take priority
--
Attached Images

Appreciate 0