05-09-2014, 12:13 PM   #26
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
i traded my A3 quattro in after only 2 years....BUT i'd put 46k miles on it since new in 2 years. Needed something more exciting.....that being said, i only took out a 2 year lease on this 135is.....the car is amazing but this is going to be a short term fling as well.
I've always wanted a 2 door sports coupe and a BMW, in general, so I think mine will be a longer affair than yours. What started my itch was I woke up one day about 6 weeks ago and realized a bunch of shit concerning my life, where it has gone, where it is headed, and my enthusiasm for European cars. I was forced to truly confront myself concerning my ownership of strictly sport sedans up until that point in my life (yes, while not a sedan, the A3 was still four doors and sporty). Basically: I'm still pretty young, have a good job\job security, decent pay, no kids, never want to\not ever going to\can't have children, my GF agrees\feels the same way about previously listed item, and I hate other people riding in my car. I was out of excuses.
Appreciate 0