View Single Post
      11-22-2013, 10:52 PM   #6
PopsnBurbles
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135is :) 192/586

Garage List
between the "weekend road racing" and taking your kids around, which one do you need more?

The rear seats on the 1 has room enough to sit 2 adults if the driver doesn't have his/her seat all the way back. However, getting in the back seat of the coupe is difficult. This might not be the case with the vert. I am 6ft @ 175lbs and I know I can fit two of me's in the back with two more of me's up front. Also, no AC vents in the back.

The E82 has a much better feel. Also, the size is one of the things why I love my car. Aesthetically, the E82 isn't for everyone. I still think the front looks very dated but it looks like a little beast that's not happy. I love the rear a lot. Of course, I don't get lost in the parking lots anymore...not many 1ers or something like 1er out there.

The E90 is much more practical. Four doors are nice to have to minor utility work. I feel the E90 is more stable. The size isn't terribly bad but the E82's size is just amazing. If I love the E82's rear, I love this car's rear even more! Better get M-sport or Performance rear! The car feels great to drive, even though my ex-car had the N51. I miss that car a lot!

The E92...I don't see much of a reason if you're considering E90 and E82. I'm honestly not a fan of E92 except 335is just because it's a sexy beast. I'd even the take an E90 M3 over an E92 M3. Also, I've never driven an E92 but it should be very close to an E90.

Last edited by PopsnBurbles; 11-22-2013 at 11:00 PM..
Appreciate 0