09-18-2014, 07:32 PM   #1
jjzheng115
Just Another Car Guy
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 e92 X6M F86

New Upgrades

What's up guys!

Just got finished with upgrading my car a bit from the guys at European Auto Source. First of all, I have to say Kevin and the rest of the guys there were really chill and great with helping me find what I want for my car. They took the time to actually ask and figure out what I wanted and also gave me input and their opinions on all the parts. Just all around great service.

I got a few upgrades from Macht-Schnell. (pulleys, race x-pipe, wheel spacers, Stage-2 Intake). 6000k Angel eyes and black gloss grill and side markers. Also Swift Sport Springs

I am still deciding on whether or not to get the ESS tune on my car and also trying to choose a set of rims. I also am looking into cosmetic parts such as trunk, either splitter or bumper and rear diffuser. Also maybe some interior stuff.

**Update (10/18/14)**: Got 18 inch TE37SL Black Edition rims with Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires. Running 255 fronts and 275 rears. Going to take off the spacers soon. Also got on the Arkym Carbon Fiber lip and also a BMW M performance spoiler. Going to Race Precision Motorsports in Van Nuys to get the BPM tune, remove my wheel spacers and get smaller ones, new locking bolts/nuts, OSS lights. Will post pics soon.

**Update (11/4/14)** http://raceprecisionmotorsport.com/b...ded-correction

Jeff

TE37SL Black Edition, Akrapovic GT4 Titanium Exhaust, BPM Stage-II, Exotics Tuning CF Lip & Side Skirts, BMW Performance Spoiler, Macht-Schnell pulleys, wheel spacers, stage 2 intake, JRZ RS Two Coilovers, LUX V5 Adjustable Angel Eyes

Last edited by jjzheng115; 12-04-2014 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: Added video link
Appreciate 0