10-16-2008, 07:06 PM   #19
ScottyGams
Uber-Lee7 Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rea1000 View Post
Wow, whos cars are those your grandparents? I'm not impressed at all.. Scotty you seem like your smart kid. Maybe you to smart for your own good. I have a few years on you buddy (I'm 28). The "M-class" you referred to is just a f---ing car. I have three cars and I bought them all by myself. I didn't have to be a good little boy to get them. I'm gonna be the bigger man here and understand that your still not mature enough to understand me..

I'm way beyond you kid. You may know more about the cars I buy and thats fine because the truth of the matter is I have better things to do. By the time you finish researching the "M-CLASS" I'll be 38 and you'll still be a critizing people as you do today. Or maybe santa claus brings you one for christmas.. I strongly suggest you don't talk about my finacial situation on less YOU have seven figures in a bank account. .. I'm really disappointed i even wasted my time with someone like you. Get a life!
i stated that I have an X5, 135i, and M3 coupe in MY name.

let me get this straight... you are the bigger man here, but your "shit dipz"? I'm not mature enough to understand you, yet your formula for me is (loser + smart = smart asso)? you must be trying to be dramatically ironic.

I cannot believe you are 28, and that is your rebuttal. Really? I do not question your financial situation as you call it, but I am honestly shocked you are here. I am amazed I am in a situation where I am responding someone who believes acceptable sentence structure is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rea1000 View Post
Maybe you to smart for your own good.
But to criticize your grammar would take eight more paragraphs.

To understand why am being hard on you is to understand my perspective. I joined E90 a year and a half ago, and read. I gained so much knowledge that I got a job working for BMW while trying to get through school. Through discount and hard work, I am able to afford things beyond what one would expect is my means. I do not qualify for the label of the spoiled kid stereotype. I want to earn the respect of the BMW enthusiast community some day. I have logged on, I have learned. Through bulletins at work, and scans from members here, I have a greater understanding of how things work, and my cars mean more to me.

This animation exists for a reason =>

So when guys like you come on here and ask for the community to serve you without pretense, it bugs me. You say you got it because chicks dig it. You say you want it faster without stating clear goals. It comes off as entitled, and I fear knowledgeable M3 owners being so put off by your "serve me" attitude that they might hold a grudge against all young enthusiasts.

I am looking forward to getting my silverstone M3 next week. If Santa happens to bring it, that's great, but he better not put on more than 10 miles on my baby. I have never criticized anyone else on any other forum. You would be the first, and you can check my posts to confirm. I will take you at your word when you say you are beyond me (whatever that means) and say good luck with your M3. I look forward to what I assume is going to include chrome and BOVs...
Appreciate 0