**UPDATE**

-Cracked TIC pipe replaced with upgraded aluminum one
-Charge pipe installed
-Intercooler installed
-OEM air intake installed instead of BMS Intake
-HPFP,LPFP replaced
-MAF sensor replaced
-MAP sensor cleaned thoroughly
-Boost solenoid replaced (pressure converter)
-Crankcase vent hose replaced (looked old and taped together)
-No apparent leak showing from DIY smoke test. (Does system need to be pressurized?)

One random drive I was randomly hitting decent boost, then never hit again. Which made me think the boost solenoid was acting up the whole time. Replaced it, but did not solve my issue.
LOG: https://datazap.me/u/pwns/hit-boost?log=0&data=4-14

*Currently after all those fixes, I still have rough idle, and no boost.
RECENT LOG: https://datazap.me/u/pwns/still-no-b...og=0&data=4-14
My LTFT seems a lot better?

Do you think my MAP sensor needs to be replaced? I've read it could cause lean issues although I have cleaned it thoroughly.

Could it be coil issues? Spark plugs? Although my issue is a lean code?

Thanks
Hello Canadian fellow!

Decent compared to your other logs but still horrible unfortunately. It looks like it's taking a while to build boost and won't go past 10.

Have you taken a look at your Wastegate Actuator? Or have you been hearing weird rattles? I suggest you take a look at it and even connect a manual vacuum pump directly to it and see if you can actuate it.

I used to be Stage 2+ and randomly during last spring noticed that my car was slow. Took a log and I was way off boost. Could also hear weird rattling when I let of gas. I checked the usual chargepipe and other connections for major leaks but nothing. Next step was to test my wastegate but I didn't even need to. Quick peak at it and well I'll le the pictures speak for themself.

I hope for your sake that the actuator is not rusted off like mine, because it was near impossible to change while not removing anything major. Or maybe I just suck.
Attached Images