View Single Post
      04-22-2006, 01:36 AM   #19
Ilac91
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Im back

...sorry for no recent replies as I've been busy with work...anyways my spouse drove my car the other day and she pulled to the side to park and ssssscraaapppppeee!!....my poor rims =(. Big reason to get another car....SOON! Anyways she hasn't been driving for awhile and so I've been trying to teach her.

The other day I test drove the Honda Civic sedan and the Honda Fit. The Fit had the sports package on it and I have to admit that this car was very peppy. I liked the idea that the seats could be folded in many configurations to provide space for moving and hauling. The car's ergonomics were well placed and practical. Price would be only about $2000 cheaper than the Civic. Any opinions on the Fit?

For the Civic I wasn't too impressed with the acceleration and this is probably because I'm so used to my BMW. The car felt cheap to me but don't get me wrong it was still a good drive. I honestly don't really like the dashboard layout but in time I guess one could get used to it.

My aim is to try the Mazda3 and the Toyota Yaris hatchback.
Any opinions on the Mazda3 speed? Also could anyone tell me what are the problems on the Mazda3 that make it less reliable than the Civic? Many thanks for all the replies.