01-30-2013, 03:51 PM   #1265
Anthony90
Prime Minister of México.
Mexico
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
Regardless of what you pick just be careful out there man, you know much better than I do how well these cartels are armed…I'd be willing to wager the major cartels have access to more high powered, military spec weaponry than many developing nations. I saw a picture in the Wallstreet Journal a few weeks back of a Sinaloa drug bust, an there were probably a dozen brand new HK416s. Better armed than the Mexican military officers who arrested them, and those cats weren't exactly toting .38 six shooters.
One of the problems with this cartels specially "Los Zetas" is that use disposable personnel which are basically poor/very low economic class teens, junkies, thugs, common robbers as their "hitmen" (sicarios). With the promise that may become kignips or druglord this fools die in hands of their rivals or the government for forces.

The military grade weapons like the Barrets .50 are (thank God) limited to certain ex-military/law enforcement. But the most of the sicarios receive frag grenades, making them more deadly. 80% of this scums have an Colt AR-15 or an AK-47. While certain more skilled and ranked receive better weapons.

The government have seized RPGs-7, Stingers, claymores, military landmines, Barret .50, military-grade grenades launchers and more.

Law enforcement/military the goal in a shooting is: Headshot, at all cost.
Appreciate 0