View Single Post
      09-03-2013, 02:48 PM   #18
Fifty3bags
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post
Agreed, FSU's QB looked great last night though I only got to watch parts of the game.

Not a fan of Johnny football either though I'd never wish anybody to get hurt...

We (LSU) handled him last year and I'm looking forward to the Tigers humbling him again this year. The real fun will be to watch Alabama. Nick Saban doesn't like to lose and after last year the Tide will play with a huge chip on their shoulder.
Yeah, maybe I went too far with the injury remark . I don't see how a coach could allow someone with that kind of ego/sportsmanship keep playing. He needs some kind of punishment and taking him out for 1 quarter won't do that. His stats last season were amazing, no doubt to that, but his antics just rub me the wrong way. He has this year and maybe one more to make an impression for NFL teams, he needs to work for that and fix his attitude.

No doubt Alabama will have a chip on their shoulder when it comes to playing A&M. They won't hold anything back. I really don't want to see a 3-peat champion. I want to see another powerhouse play in the championship, I've wanted to see Oregon there for the past few seasons. Though, if Alabama deserves to be there I will definitely be watching.
Appreciate 0