View Single Post
      05-07-2012, 08:58 AM   #3249
MaximusJ
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 340Xi MG 2017

Garage List
Nice moon shots. I took some, but nowhere as nice as yours.

I had two kind of shots. First with low ISO and slow SS; amazing details in the lights reflection on the clouds; very neat shot; but no details in the moon at all. Then I tried with a higher Iso and higher SS and I got sharp version; where you can see the details in the moon; but nothing else. All with remote release. I wanted both aspects of both shots in the same one. I tried to PS them, but it looks so fake lol.

I need a higher tripod. Mine is too low and my knees were killing me after an hour. This one would be perfect for a 5'3 and i'm 6'2 lol.

I will post shots later tonight. I took a lot of shots during the weekend but couldnt postprocess any since I wanted to work on my yard and interview instead. As a matter of fact, im in the train right now for almost 2h now and still 1h to go for that interview.

We had some major cuts in our department, so im kinds trying to get a job in another dept before they cut people off.

Cant wait for tonight tho. I played a lot with my extension tubes while opening the pool this weekend. So lots of bugs came out of there lol. I also had visits from two fascinating birds (3 in fact) , a woodpecker and two blue jays. All that with all the blooming in effect made sone very nice shots; especially with my 70-200. Definitely my best purchase since my first dslr.

Jet Black '06 E90 325I
[Garage]
Appreciate 0