pjs
Colonel
Rep
Drives: i8

Angry update

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjs View Post
Evening all, new member here

Scothall claim I've 2 Cracked alloys this morning, glad I've been guided to this thread from dare I say it a merc forum. 330d 06 plate, 63k miles, ex sytner demo, motorway miles...

Any words of wisdom/advice before I tackle BMW at customer Services on Monday. Dealer claiming I've had too little pressure in and the roads around Leeds are full of potholes.

thanks

TODAY THEN

rang bmw cust services, clearly well versed in this sort of thing as they trot out 'external influences' and contrary to what the dealer told me, Customer Services say it is down to the dealer, and even suggested I try a different dealer.

Scothall then suggest a further test, a 'run out test' which they'll do on the wheels tomorrow. Not exactly independent. The service manager I've had previous issue with when they had to refurb two front wheels for me when ironically damging them changing tyres previously so knows I wont go away quietly.

They have kept pressue up over the last two days, and thinking about the tyre pressure issue, they have now serviced it 3 times and at no point suggested the tyres were under pressure.

If they didnt make such good cars I'd get a lexus, but they do, so I havnt. (for the record, 2 x 330d e46 sport tourings, 730d sport, old shapes 328i sport, 323i cab, e39 528sport, e46 m3)
Appreciate 0