headlee103
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335xi

Garage List
2007 328xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautik View Post
Oh and Lesnar is going to CRUSH Cain, even Cain knows that. Sucks too, because I like Cain.

Hopefully he can use his speed and from watching Randy's fight with Lesnar we know it is POSSIBLE to be smaller and grapple with Lesnar. But, Cain's wrestling is not like Randy's so I just don't see that happening. And it would take stand-up and elusiveness like Anderson Silva to effectively strike against Lesnar. Brock just hits waaaaaaay too hard to stand with. You punch him 10 times and he hits you once, and you still come out on the short end of the stick... And you are only going to be able to strike for a limited time before he gets you against the cage.

So wrestling is out, striking is probably out and that only leaves ground. If Frank couldn't handle Brock on the ground, how is Cain going to? Can anyone handle Brock on the ground? I think the fight is pretty much over for anyone if Brock gets you down and establishes some control.

Should be a fun fight to watch though, Brock hasn't had a boring one yet!
It should be a great fight, but I think Cain is gonna beat Brock. I agree that its gonna be tough if Cain gets stuck on the bottom, its gonna be hard for him to escape without taking too much damage. Cain definitely has the wrestling capabilities to out wrestle Brock, but I dont know if he will choose to do that for fear of getting caught on bottom.

I dont really know why you say Cains wrestling isnt as good as Randy's cause I think if anything its better. Sure Randy was a great wrestler in his day, but he is 47 now and its just not the same. Also Brock was a NCAA champ but I would still take Cain in a wrestling match over Brock at this point.

If the fight stays standing, I dont think Cain is gonna have the power like Carwin to really rock Brock with one or 2 shots. But if he keeps moving and is able to wear Brock down, then it will be a completely different fight.

After talking about it, maybe Ill throw some money down on Cain haha... either way I dont think this fight will disappoint.

2007 AW 328xi
SOLD
19" Gunmetal Forgestar F14's / H & R Sport Springs / OEM Aero Lip & Rear Bumper / RD-V2 Angel Eyes / AFE CAI / BMS PBX
Appreciate 0