View Single Post
      10-10-2014, 10:39 AM   #1
s.aif001
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 Competition

Life After The 1M...

For those who haven't seen the 'Project ADL' heres a link..
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=935600

So sadly after 2 and a half years with the 1M I decided to sell it, and get a little run around in the mean time while I got I wanted next.

I took a few weeks to decide what run around I was after, I was thinking of a 2.0 diesel golf, but then I thought I still wanted to have a little fun, and before I knew it I had bought a R56 Cooper GP and woah what a decision I made, it is a beast!

I know a Mini is stereotypically a girls car, but definitely not this one, this beast flies. I also know a lot of you will say but would you pay that much for a Mini, but you don't appreciate how well its built until your drive one, the most fun I have ever had in car, from flying round a corner in a 1M previously with the back end kicking out, to going round a corner at 60 in this and it completely sticking to the ground.

I have had it remapped, and had the exhaust de-silenced, and the crackling noise the exhaust makes me tingle every time I hear it, honestly its a beautiful sound for all those who haven't heard it before.

Let me know what you guys think, and stay tuned for whats next
Appreciate 0