Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 28i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
1) Saddam in our eyes is the same as Bush in many people's eyes -- shown by the poll where Bush is the highest threat to the World's peace next to OBL
2) is #1 repeated, then expanded. Although Saddam had absolutely NOTHING to do with the suicide bombers that happened long before Saddam (since 1948) and long after he was caged...
So, you gave us absolutely NO facts -- just same crap that I hear on O'Riley show...
Just a couple of points that you made that I want to touch on...

1. Your a moron. Bush isnt going to Dallas or West Palm Beach or LA and gasing his own people and torturing and killing them because they are of a different religion or various other reasons. So for you to say that..to me shows your a tard
2. There was direct evidence he was paying families to give up one of their sons and blow up various populated places. You dont find it a little odd they all stopped for a good amount of time after he went into hiding and was ultimately captured and killed? Plus the fact that suicide bombings in ISRAEL, happen far less, maybe once a month istead of a couple a day?
Quote:
Saddam had rejected peace with Israel, sent money to the families of suicide bombers and welcomed many Palestinian refugees to Iraq.
-Per Washington Post

And the fact that you say what im saying is the same bullshit that Bill says is just proof that there is some facts in this and whether you want to believe it or not thats your choice but I hope you realize that as much as he has done wrong he has done good for this world too.