antzcrashing
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW 440i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamS View Post
Incorrect again but your light has either needs better vent or a better seal. I run a few car dealerships and you can call it what you want but its not that uncommon. So either the vent is bad so when the lamp is heated the moisture can be baked out or you have a bad seal. The humidity makes it very apparent that its bad. So yes the weather is whats making it so drastic as either water is getting it, or it cant be baked out. All lights have some sort of vent so they are not vacuum sealed. Not going to start and internet fight about it but you have something wrong with your headlight and your headlight can not get it out through the means designed in the housing.
Not trying to start an internet fight either but when you say that it is climate related you run the risk that everyone reading my thread simply dismisses it and moves on. Your explanation about the vent and seal seems very reasonable. Can you describe how I can find and verify the venting.

I am trying to avoid baking the lens as this would involve removing the lens which is a significant feat I cannot do. Simpler is better for me to try at first
Appreciate 0