View Single Post
      11-03-2014, 03:39 PM   #31
Kolyan2k
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 S2000

Test drove one....Nice car...the plastics do look rather cheap but I am ok with it....not a big deal. My real concern is the leather, to me the quality is much cheaper then in my e92. I am not sure if "Premium Trim" has different leather, dealer said leather is all the same. Dashboard and everything else looks nice.

I would need to test drive the car again. Its impossible to understand what this car is about in a short test drive with rep next to you Quick pros and cons: nice suspension, good power, good shifter feel, car seats pretty high even with PP, raised hood is a big turn off (raised or flat I dont know, just looks weird from inside), clutch is something need to get used to I guess....well and leather quality is concerning as far as wear goes. I am not sure how it works in Ford world, but with BMW customer service it would be pretty easy to get seat replaced within 50k mile warranty if it had any abnormal wear.

MPG concerns me too. I guess I am ok with 24-26 MPG on HW, but not sure if its possible with PP, people get 19 as I read
Appreciate 0