creaminz
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineWhiteF30 View Post
THE RED F30 WITH THE AREODYNAMIC KIT!!
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THIS BODY KIT, I NEED IT FOR MY 335i. I BEEN SEARCHING ONLINE FOR A FEW DAYS NOW!!
PM me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylanize View Post
Am I the only one who's sick of the LB kit? It's like all those M3's look exactly the same... minus wheels and paint...

It was cool on the first 2 E9x's, but know it seems that's all people are doing...
Damn it I was the third one to do it didnt make the cut Black & Matte Red is actually 335i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEYON View Post
Couple of things I realized while looking through this collection of photos.

1) The photos are too big for my laptop! I found myself scrolling down, left, right, down, right, left and so on. Next time OP please make them a bit smaller? Thanks for the amazing collection otherwise.
2) It made me realize how many Liberty Walk M3's there are, and how perfect of a wide body kit it is for the car. I really hope they make one for the new M3/4 before LCI comes.
3) I need to mod my car to some of these levels one day...
4) I'm going next year.

Thanks OP for the photos. They truly made me realize how much I love properly modded M cars and how much I HATE horrible/overdone/disgusting modded cars. I guess it was a weird ride of emotions.
5) All of the above.

LB kit looks great, especially on that 458...man oh man. I'd never mold this kit onto a car, yes many people will disagree. And you are comparing $25,000 Vorsteiner kit to $9000 LB kit which still looks pretty sick. Different strokes for different people I guess. Curt's M3 was one of my favorite BMW at the SEMA, looked sweet rolling.
Appreciate 0