mr-karim
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: F13 M6 (Fully Modded)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKABBA View Post
Hey Karim,

Why the driving gloves for suburban 40km/hr driving? Possibly to keep warm in our cold Ontario winters?

Kidding aside, I have the performance mods u got, except for the BMS tune and that my AMS downpipe is a smelly catless (all performance tunes, HRE shoes, H&R springs and a bunch of cosmetic stuff all from IND of course!).

Are the revs in the video as loud as in real life? My catless downpipe, in addition to any extra HP, sounds WAY more loud/aggressive….wondering if mine is worth the smell and the emissions headache for the sound.

Your HP claims are INSANE - can you back them up, pre and post BMS tune? Wanna know if I should wait for Dinan or an IND recommended tune or just go for BMS, which sounds waaaay too good to be real.

Cheers,

Another Karim that lives in Ontario (downtown Toronto) but without a personalized license plate
Haha man, I wear those gloves because my hands crack easily in winter I wanted something thinner than normal, to be able to reach phone and wallet without taking gloves off

Do you have Akrapovic exhaust as well? It actually sounds incredibly quiet in a video for some reason (maybe my iphone 5s camera didn't do a good job) it is super loud in real life, but not annoyingly loud, the sound is very nice and exotic (lots of head turns of course). I went for catted downpipes to avoid the CEL.

Dinan will take a while... You may still keep your warranty with BMS, it's easy to install and very noticable, best choice in my opinion.

Check out the dyno sheet of this M5, stock parts + ECU

666WHP, I say the numbers would be way higher with Akrapovic exhaust, AMS dps and gruppe m intake.

"The best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive." - Coco Chanel.
Appreciate 0