vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serjames View Post
Again this brings me back to another point HOW the HELL are we supposed to be feeding back our findings, user comments...

They have a sorted group of enthusiasts, here who would be very willing to help them improve the interface.

I'd place a Huge bet that NOBODY fully understands the potential of the system as well as Viv or the e90post gang.

Between us we probably represent a fair whack of the user group, hence the decision to let it go free from now on to encourage use.

Dumb thing is even the Dealers can't use iDriver properly, so how are the punters expected to learn unless they use an enthusiast site like this one....

er... rant over

SJ
I don't think you should stop ranting, James- carry on!

I would quite like to speak to someone at BMW UK about some means by which we could all help them to help us.

It really is a pain in the ar*e for me, listening to the problems, IT-related in particular, which could so easily be sorted out, if there were some means by which we could 'properly' communicate with BMW UK.

By that, I do not mean ringing up Customer Services, to hear the same old 'stuff', again & again & again....

I think this forum is a great way of identifying & sorting out our own problem- it's just such a shame our 'knowledge' isn't currently being utilised by those who could actually make a practical difference to our 'BMW lives'.

James, we need to sort a meeting out with Tony & Jim O'Donnell, early February in London, if that's ok?!

Viv

Appreciate 0