View Single Post
      06-10-2014, 07:38 AM   #52
wildwestm3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Convertible

OK, help me out here. I got the steering wheel piece and the driver side vent pieces wrapped. I then got the big center vent piece off and the start button disconnected. I wanted to take the vents out, so took off the two nuts, but it doesn't come off. Looks like there is a long line of clips on the top/bottom. How in the world did you get those to un-clip at the same time to allow for removal of the vents??

Oh, and a note for all of those CF wrapping the interior trim. I thought I was being smart. I measured out all the pieces and determined I could do the whole thing with a 1'x5' piece. I put the steering wheel piece on the end, spanning the CF sheet and had a little over 4' in length to do all the other pieces. Well, when you do that, the steering wheel weave goes the opposite direction of the rest of the interior It was a pain in the ass to do, and came out perfect, so I will have the weave going a different direction until I just can't stand it anymore and re-do it. Not as smart as I thought I was...stupid!

Dave
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Appreciate 0