View Single Post
      01-06-2014, 07:19 AM   #7
Jme_be
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G30540i G30520D F10520D E39330

Blackhawk - see my new post above which includes ride height. The figures quoted by these websites and Eibach are (I believe) against standard ('SE' in the UK) BMW suspension. The BMW M-Sport suspension that I had fitted prior is already lower than the standard BMW suspension.

No other adjustments are 'needed' although the garage that I took my car to also runs a race team running an E92 M3 - they asked me what sort of driving I mostly perform and suggested changes which included front toe-in*. The toe-in should be checked afterwards and set to standard BMW configuration unless you specifically want to make some fine adjustments. The B12 Pro kit can not be adjusted itself.

You will need to check headlight alignment afterwards - this is noted on the Eibach installation guide notes.

*the garage also adjusted the rear although I'm not sure if this was toe-in or camber - I didn't think these things could be changed on a standard E92, but the garage were definitely able to do so. When the had the alignment rig fitted they asked me if I'd ever knocked the rear left hand wheel into a kerb as it was out (not by me!) - they adjusted something on the back to bring it back into correct alignment.
Appreciate 0