View Single Post
      04-30-2014, 12:09 AM   #22
EndOfAnEra
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW X3 35i Msport + S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinderpb View Post
Well, you told us why you went from the M3 to the S2000. I get your reasoning there. But, then why the 328i? You're following a pattern of regression .

Disclaimer: I'm not shooting down your choice in any way; can't go wrong with a BMW!
Well, I have never owned a car with F/I and I don't really ever plan on it. It's just something I'm not into. Unfortunately, financially I wasn't in the same situation when I bought this 328i as I was in a couple of years ago when I bought the M3. I am in love with the E92 body so I knew I had to look for a 328i!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sinister_ View Post
That S2K was bad ass! Why did you get rid of the M3 ?? E92 is nice cant wait to see what you do.
Thanks for the S2000 comment man, that car is always in the back of my mind. I hope one day I can have an AP2 S2000 and my E92 at the same time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kravin99 View Post
Which Angel Eye unit did you go with and how much?
Here is the link to the thread:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...3#post15874273

They were around $140 with shipping and well worth it imo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92_Mack View Post
Congrats on the pickup, nice color combo. Your S2000 was sick, I saw the feature on stancenation.
Thanks A LOT man! I hope I can make this car nicer than my first S2000, I have big plans for this Space Gray <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by E9TWO View Post
Welcome back to the bimmer family. Don't worry I'm not going to ask why you sold the M3. (I actually read the post above)
Thank you for the welcome back, I'm happy to be back! These cars are so much fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
Nice! That M3 was gorgeous (and the S2k's), makes me feel better now about having a 328 myself. They can still be fun cars! Excited to see what else you do to it.
Just because the 328i has less HP than the others doesn't automatically mean it's not as fun as the others, you know? That's just my opinion though. I really enjoy this car a lot! I'm glad you feel better about owning the car you chose

Quote:
Originally Posted by E9TWO View Post
OP any major plans for the car?
Ah, the list is never-ending, but that's how it is with all of my cars. I do have some exterior plans as well as some nice interior upgrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardio View Post
Loved the m3, congrats on the new ride though.
Thank you! I appreciate it

So I ordered a BNIB BMW Performance exhaust the week after I bought my car, and it showed up last week! I've been too busy to post the update though, it's been a crazy week for me

Here are the couple of lousy pictures I snapped! I hope to complete the install on my next days off, as well as retrofit the OEM BMW LED license plate lights I bought. I don't know why they made the 07's with halogen license plate lights :/