12-02-2007, 10:02 AM   #22
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dleo View Post
First off you need to relax and stop taking it as a personal attack.

But since you ran your mouth and expressed the fact that you would laugh at someone with an accent just shows your ignorance.

I did not make that statement because she has an accent, she just reminded me of most people on Jerry Springer.

If you want to come after me personally and say most girl's I have dated or my friends have are the same, then so be it, but i find it funny how you know nothing about me.

BTW i have lived both in Texas and Oklahoma, and loved both states. My sister in law is actually from Oklahoma which has a different accent then I do, but I respect her and love her as much as I would anyone else.

Point is, the girl in the video is just dumb. I don't care if she had a "dim-witted" Virginia accent (or whatever the hell you meant) she still is dumb.
And the fact that you think a 'hick' accent is the lowest of lows, shows just how much more ignorant you are.
+wasn't 'attacking you personally', stating that I'm sure many of the women you are acquaintances with are just as dumb, but do you call them trailer park trash??

-Nathan