Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambtron View Post
Lesnar got lucky. Carwin proved that Lesnar can't stand up with everyone. All Carwin needs to do is go work on his sprawling a bit and his takedown defense, then Lesnar v. Carwin II = Carwin gets his first round knockout. I hate Lesnar, he's a piece of shit with a terrible attitude. I'll give him credit for executing the choke the other night, but I long for the day that he gets knocked the fuck out.
think you are being to critical on the guy. Who can stand up w/ Carwin? up to this point no one. Everyone who's tried has gotten knocked out. I would say Carwin needs to work on his cardio more than his sprawling, he's a great wrestler but when you are dead tired, theres only so much you can do

Lesnar was in better shape and was able to ride out the storm, far from luck if you asked me. I wouldnt doubt that Carwin knocks him out in the rematch, in fact I thought thats what would happen on this fights, but its not as easy as we all thought

Cain is a completely diff animal, not as powerful as Carwin but much faster and has great cardio. Will be a great fight
Appreciate 0