View Single Post
      05-06-2022, 09:48 PM   #57
E90_slides
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: bmw e90 325i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassmaschine View Post
You can download the stock files from Bimmerlabs. You need to flash the stock program as well as the stock tune. All aftermarket flashes also modify the program (to bypass the RSA check) which will cause an invalid checksum/CVN match.

You can also flash with WinKFP in comfort mode. I recommend that because it will update the UIF with the right entry for that calibration.

Have you done the bimmerlabs 330i tune yourself? I have all the software from them and tried to flash my old car but something went wrong and I almost bricked my dme. Had to sell it to a guy that knew how to fix it. The shop wanted 2k to fix so I decided to just sell it. I use the bimmerlabs tools like inpa and ncs winkfp etc and I have ista + so im kinda familiar with diag but coding i still don’t know wtf im doing. Im scared of messing something up again. I thought I followed every step precisely but either my charger wasn’t strong enough, or I didn’t have everything set up right. Looking to do this to my new car, or just get a turner ms tune.
Appreciate 0