View Single Post
      08-29-2010, 09:27 PM   #196
headlee103
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335xi

Garage List
2007 328xi  [10.00]
Couture vs. Toney was just a joke. As soon as I saw the two of them walk out you knew it was over. Toney had absolutely no reaction to Coutures low single! You would think sprawling and defending the takedown would have been Toneys only emphasis during his training camp! Ohh well, everyone got a good laugh out of it and Toney still got a fat paycheck for gettin beat up for a couple minutes.

Edgar vs. Penn was awesome! Exactly how I predicted it!! I have known Frank for a long time through wrestling and he has always excelled with quick level changes and explosions, along with great conditioning. Those two combined are exactly what he used to beat BJ last night. Edgar did a great job of creating angles not only with his striking but with his shots as well.

Next fight will be a rematch with Menard vs. Edgar, last time it was a good fight and I dont expect anything less next time around. With that being said, let me say how much wrestling is taking over MMA! Of the 5 title holders and the 5 top condenders there are SEVEN Division I wrestlers!!

2007 AW 328xi
SOLD
19" Gunmetal Forgestar F14's / H & R Sport Springs / OEM Aero Lip & Rear Bumper / RD-V2 Angel Eyes / AFE CAI / BMS PBX
Appreciate 0