04-11-2013, 10:22 AM   #1926
135Pats
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestGolfBum View Post
I'm hoping he can win so I can quit hearing the "Is he back?" bullshit. Once he gets the long game completely in order, there shouldn't be an issue now that Steve has helped make that putting stroke almost perfect.

This just means I'm not overly productive for the next 2 days since I'm far more interested in the Masters than anything that is actually productive. Hope my customers don't mind too much...
It appears that he’s more or less eliminated the two way miss of the tee, under pressure last year he developed a nasty habit of smother hooks, I’m assuming due to tension. He still has that off the planet push every now and then, but TBH as long as he keeps it in play he should be fine. Augusta is not a course that takes kindly to big misses though, so he’ll have to be sharp. I expect him to be. Love how his wedge game has returned as well, he was so average inside of 150 the last few seasons, it put a ton of pressure on his putting. Agreed on the “is he back” BS, it’s nonsense. I’m pretty confident it will be a long time before we see someone play golf like he did from 99-02, what he did at that U.S. Open will never be repeated. Complete mastery of an extraordinarily difficult sport/game.

F30 N55 XDrive EBII
Appreciate 0