View Single Post
      03-27-2024, 07:06 AM   #14
KCpx82
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 320i

Garage List
2016 BMW 320i  [0.00]
I know this is an older post, but I recently had someone replace both front struts, lower arms, wishbone, and control links, and I now have a 3/4" difference from my driver's side (US) to the passenger side. I took it back to the shop, and they said everything was fine, but I know it's not when I drive. My steering wheel is straight, and the alignment is good, but when looking at my dash, it has a lean down towards the passenger side.

I also noticed that my driver's side headlight is brighter than the passenger's, leading me to believe it's angled upwards. I noticed that while driving behind someone, the ride seems rough on the driver's side, feeling the roughness of the roads in the steering wheel, and the sound is loud.

Any help is appreciated, as I don't know what to look for to check the installation and have no idea how to tell if the spring is upside down on one side. I plan on DIYing the fix if possible because of the cost I've already had to spend, and clearly, the shop I took it to isn't capable of figuring it out.
Appreciate 0