View Single Post
      12-26-2010, 11:10 AM   #2
Eyeman
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 135 blk, blk, step

Garage List
My 135 is my daily driver. I had an Audi prior but prior to that my daily driver was a Porsche 968 Cab. I still own it (158k miles) and it's still my favorite car to drive. After a while it rattled and eventually I had all sorts of problems with the convertible top. But it was a little too expensive for most to use as a daily driver (when you factor in tires it was $2-3k per yr in maintenance). Also it was tough to climb into and had no space for anything but two passengers.

I definitely like my 135 more than any car other than my Porsche so far. Really the 135 is a better daily driver and I don't think I could have found a car that I would have preferred. I assume you'll feel the same way but maybe a little less since you don't use it was your daily driver.

Nothing really drives with the mechanical feel of a Porsche. I also much preferred being thought of as a Porsche driver and I generally don't like the typical BMW driver. But the 135 is a fun car to drive. It's kind of a bully. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Injen, RR OCC, MadDad Whisper, donut spare, 19x8.5et43fr 19x9.5et45r Volk LE37's, rear fenders rolled/pulled, PSS4S 225/35fr 255/30r, KW V1's, AR coated catless dps, Cross strutbar, CF grills and license plate holder, iCarbon diffuser, ETS black anodized FMIC, M3 control arms, Quaife, ER chargepipe, ForgeDV's, Topspeed Custom Tune, V3sims, Braille, Andrey_GTA rear hub mod, Ebay Mstyle front bumper and performance style side skirts.
Appreciate 0