***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fermion View Post
yea, i'm sure saving as many lives as possible was a major concern in tiananmen square and in tibet...

by your logic, the entire world is african as we all descended from there at some point. calling the people in taiwan chinese is like calling the americans english.

taiwan has a totally different culture, government system and even speak chinese with a different accent. taiwan values freedom, democracy and is a thoroughly modern first world country. china values oppression, communist party dictatorship, and the average person earns $3000 a year. i don't understand how people can consider taiwan and china as even remotely the same.

I'm not here to argue politics and government. I was born in Hong Kong and don’t support communist in anyway, but denying your blood is just silly my friend.
Yea, you’re right…if your great grandparents left China to Africa…then you’re black…ahahahaha

If you stand as Taiwanese...thats great, value your country..but don't look down on other people.....at the end, you're still Chinese.

I'm going to call myself Americanese from now on ...or maybe hongkongese
Appreciate 0