08-31-2011, 12:20 PM   #37
gaza01
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick6EF View Post
If you validated your earlier post with sources I would not have questioned the advice, however you just rattled off a bunch of debunked yahoo.com advice that has been proven to have no advantage in body composition.

I don't care if I come off as rude, people believe what they read on the internet and in this case, you're dealing with someone's well being.
Mate u still haven't explained why the various things are debunked?! Or is it that you care not to...after all its someone's well being in question here!!!

Fortunately im not an internet surfer when it comes to nutrition / exercise / training etc! Its a passion for which i have sound knowledge.

Its an internet forum!!!...why bother to come on here if you're going to get upset when someone has a different opinion / belief. Would have been better to start up a discussion on the issues, share what you know and perhaps even educate me where my knowledge is debunked!...rather than come across the way you did!

Anyway its all debunked! We all just rely upon internet search engines for our knowledge and you my friend are the guru of it all. All hail you!!!

Last edited by gaza01; 08-31-2011 at 12:28 PM..
Appreciate 0