View Single Post
      09-18-2005, 08:59 PM   #87
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp1183
Well said! That's exactly how I am. The thing I hate most when meeting a nice-looking girl and then getting to know her is to find out either she's got a boyfriend, or she's superficial with a terrible personality--or worse (but we won't get into that...). The really really hard part is to see a person for whom she really is--past any shyness or nervousness. And it would be nice to get any uninterested-ness data early.
I think that comes from people not taking the time out to get to know the person they're w/ and what they're really all about. Most of everyone I know goes, "damm that (person) is hott!!!", and the other person may reciprocate the same feeling and that's where it ends. All superfical/physical attraction. I'd much rather get to know a girl and start as freinds first, because in the end - relationship or not, we'll always be freinds, but that process in itself can be a long and arduous task. Physical attraction is a hard thing to resist.
Most of the girls out here where I live want a guy that will take care of them just like their pops do, meaning they're more concerned w/ your finanes than your emotional support/what you're all about as a person. If that's what it is really all about for girls/women, then I'd rather be single for the rest of my life then ever have to think about serving my future wife w/ a prenup.
Appreciate 0