04-24-2012, 04:14 PM   #4
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Put Lambo back on your itinerary. I spent 9 days in Italy a few weeks ago and stayed in Bologna (wife was there on business). I had M-F to myself and had a rented car so I was in a new city every day. I also went to Ferrari (waste of time IMHO), Ducati (nice but not too much to see, it's also inexpensive), and lastly Lambo. I can not say enough great things about the factory tour. I won't spoil it for you but if you want to see my pics I can send you a link, although they are only of the museum as the factory is obviously no-pics-allowed. Had no idea but every single Lambo that comes off the line is road tested on the streets around the factory. They are roaring loudly all over that tiny little town!

You could realistically do the Ferrari museum and Lambo tour in a single day. Ferrari is like 13euro but I would rather go to the dealership in Greenwich, 10 minutes away from here... they have more and rarer cars. Lambo charges like 40ish Euro but it's worth every penny. Pagani is also nearby but I don't believe they offer any type of tour.

FWIW - Bugatti is in France, not Italy and Panoz is in Georgia - the good ole USA.

If you're interested in any info on travel around Italy, I can certainly give my $0.02. I rented a car and visited Florence (go), Milan (skip), Bologna (go), Venice (go on a weekday - super busy), Siena (GO), and Sirmione (GO). It's really easy to get around with a car and you can see much more than you can when using mass transit so I would highly suggest it.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0