View Single Post
      10-02-2011, 08:13 PM   #17
Bobby Pynes
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 G37S Loaded

Just did the drivers seat.

Well, my fiance was cooking dinner, so I had about an hour to try out the Swissvax.

I decided to do the drivers seat, drivers door, and center console.

I started out with the swissvax Leather cleaner and the leather brush.

I went section by section with 2-4 sprays of the leather cleaner followed by gentle circular agitation with the leather brush. Immediately I noticed a difference, the leather cleaner was pulling all of the Indigo that had rubbed its way into the leather from my jeans. My fiance works in fashion and always brings me deep dark dye indigo "Salvage" denim jeans, so they have a habit of leaving indigo everywhere. I wiped the cleaner off in one direction gently with some Surgical Lint Free Towels I picked up last month. Already I started noticing a difference.

Once the leather cleaner was dry I took out the circular applicator pad and went about applying the leather milk. I started by shaking the bottle vigorously as if i was making a martini, remember there are organic compounds in this product so some shaking is necessary.

I applied the leather milk as described in a circular motion on the pad and spread it evenly with my fingers. I worked on the butt portion of the seat first, evenly spreading the milk across the leather and pressing it into the grooves. Reapplying slight amounts of product as needed.

Once I was finished I was absolutely amazed. This product is worth every single penny....

The first photo, is the passenger seat, which gets alot less action, but is there for comparison.

This photo below, is the drivers seat after application and around 1.5 hours of drying time.

As you can see, the difference is night and day.

Also the interior smells just like a brand new car, Or perhaps the smell when you walk into a louis vuitton store... It brought out the original beauty of the dakota leather, even my fiance who cares less about cars, noticed a difference.

Perfection
Appreciate 0