11-10-2013, 12:13 PM   #4
AdiSinghV12
First Lieutenant
India
Rep
Drives: 320d M-Sport, X1, 525d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presario View Post
I'd go with the B14 but it lowers the car quite a bit as the minimum drop is 1.5" F and 1.3" R. If being too low is an issue, the bilstein and HR sport combo is great. I would most definitely install both at the same time. Why pay for labor twice? Also the ride will be okay with the stock shocks but will be a bit bouncy and you'll wear out your stock dampeners much faster.
Thank you for your suggestion. Well in that case, I guess I'd go for H&R Sport + B8 Dampers as 1.5" which is the minimum for the B14 would be a bit too low for India.

The urban roads are good but the countryside scene is bad and I'll often do country side drives with around 4 people on board so getting the coilovers won't be wise I guess. The labour is fairly cheap and once I upgrade to B8s the stock dampers would be of no use and neither I'm going to get any resale for the same so how bout using the stock dampers with H&R Sport for 15-20k kms and then upgrading to B8s?

There's one question bothering me now, how would the scene be with 4 people + luggage on board on a countryside drive on H&R Sport on stock dampers ? What's should I expect in the worst case ?
Appreciate 0