10-28-2011, 10:37 AM   #42
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenkirby21 View Post
i am disappointed that cruz didn't catch the ball when it was 7-5 and last strike. It did not look that difficult to catch. He wasn't even running at full speed. Everyone thought he had it because it was kinda of a floater and then he like slows down and it plops right next to him.

I am 100% sure that ball was catchable if he would have hauled his ass. He didn't look like he was running towards the ball at all.
you are exactly right and then he short armed it going towards the wall cause oh he was scared of the big bad wall. what a douche. also if texas wants to win tonight they need to keep that douche waffle oganda out of the game. every time he comes in all he does is give up big hits and screw things up. i cant even watch when he gets in his face annoys me.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0