No_Country
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
just stop... nuff said.

I was a pretty big athlete in HS, played soccer for 4 yrs and could run for days, even a sub 5 min mile (never ran cross country cuz I was playing soccer all 4 seasons). Anyway, I decided not to play in college and after a horrible 1st semester away (hated the college) I came home and did community college. All my friends who were home were smokers, some had even been smoking since like 12-13 yrs old. I caved in and started with just smoking clove/flavored cigarettes and stuff like that every now and then but then I started bumming the real ones from these friends and thus got addicted. I never was a HEAVY smoker, maybe 1/2 a pack a day but it lasted for 8 years. The biggest problem was that I LIKED IT. It was kinda hard to quit, took me 2 rounds of Chantix but I'm glad I did. It's been 10 months and it was one of the best choices I've ever made.

The point of all that is of course you like it, of course its easy to say I only do it so often but its called "addicitve" for a reason. I promise you that in time it will go from social smoking to a regular thing, thats how it works. You don't wanna get addicted. It's dirty (smells), extremely unhealthy and if that isn't enough... it's so fricking expensive these days. 1/2 the reason I was able to afford my 135i was because I'm not spending $200 a month on cigarettes!

Just stop while you're ahead. Chew a piece of gum instead or something. Like I said, it starts as something "casual" but 99/100 times turns into more within a few months.
Appreciate 0