Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 28i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sflgator View Post
Ha ha..you just proved my point...you list a M6 Vert as one of your cars, but yet it's really your dad's car. Yeah, I used to live in Boca too, but not with my mom and dad; I had my own house. Anyway, back to my point...I wasn't trying to insult anyone or get flamed; just sharing a fun experience with an E60 M5 today. I'll say this AGAIN...I wasn't the ONLY one that was very surprised that I was able to hang with (even pull on) the E60 M5 from 0-90mph...there were two ppl that were even more surprised than me -- the M5 driver and his buddy in the passenger seat!

I NEVER said that a PROcede 335i is faster than an E60 M5, or that my PROcede 335i was faster than an E60 M5; in fact I admitted to the M5 driver (when I spoke with him at the light) that my car wasn't as fast as the M5, but with PROcede, it's certainly much faster than stock.

Maybe this guy is just a crappy driver, or maybe he took his dad's M5 out for a spin and picked up his buddy to tool around. I don't know, but they were shocked.
I guess if you put it that way I dont have any cars so what am I doing on this site? As you would say shouldnt my daddy be on here reading me bedtime stories about your dangerous adventures through the streets?

All I was trying to say was I've driven both and I can tell you the m5 wasnt in P500 mode.