07-20-2007, 08:01 PM   #18
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller View Post
1. Got rid of saddam Hussein
2. defended our ally Israel by Removing Saddam, how many suicide bombers to you hear of now....dont argue with me about Israel, I know the facts about them very well; also helped peace talks with the Palestinians
3. Over threw the taliban govt in Afghanistan
4. Either captured or killed KNOWN TERRORIST's & TERRORIST LEADERS.
5. Disarmed Libya of their nuclear/chemical/WMD without going to war or bribes.
1) Saddam in our eyes is the same as Bush in many people's eyes -- shown by the poll where Bush is the highest threat to the World's peace next to OBL
2) is #1 repeated, then expanded. Although Saddam had absolutely NOTHING to do with the suicide bombers that happened long before Saddam (since 1948) and long after he was caged...
3) Temporarily...they gained popularity lately and re-captured some of the areas -- did not get rid of them as they SHOULD have, they just temporarily disabled them
4) Whatever -- captured 50, created 100...
5) Possibly OK, I cannot claim opposite, although, as I know Lybia talks were going on for a few presidental terms, so I would not give the fame to W and Dick. Same as the "good" current economy, that is pure cyclical -- I don't blame Bush for miserable times in 2000-2002, I don't congratulate him for better (but unstable) economy now. If I were in the office, same stuff would be happening...

So, you gave us absolutely NO facts -- just same crap that I hear on O'Riley show...

Now, go to any Government and non Government site and research: number of NOT covered AMericans before Bush and now. DId it improve? No. Go check the education statistical data... Go check the budget then and now... Check the FACTS!
Appreciate 0